Returning home after being discharged from a hospital admission, post procedure or post-surgery can be difficult process. During this time their decreased mobility, a risk for falls and safety concerns. We want to support you during this time to make this transition go easy as possible.
- We develop an individualized care plan before admission
- We coordinate with health care providers and discharge planners coordinate care
HOW WE CAN HELP?
- We help escort clients to and from appointments.
- We pick up medications, so they are ready to be started after discharge.
- We ensure that medication compliance.
- We assist with non-pharmacological pain management.
- We monitor for signs and symptoms of infection.
- We provide supervision for safety.
- We assist with activities of daily living.
- We remind you to perform at home exercises.
- We help maintain household activities.
- We shop for groceries/meal preparation
- We provide company and conversation.
- We assist with daily care notes to update doctor.
Customized packages to meet the needs for each individual client.